Saturday, August 22, 2009

Mufaro's Beautiful Daughters

The story test their character

What happens...to them at the end you need to check out yourself. The story is beautifully illustrated that can stand alone.

I had to share.This book was one of my favorite books as a child I must have checked it out in the library at my elementary school at least 50 times. I recently ran across it at Gifts on the Hill at the Bernal Heights Neighborhood center on 515 Cortland St. In SF, a not for profit second hand store, where all purchases benefit their senior program. Anyhow, I ran across the book and the art work and the story are both amazing. The story is about these two sisters, both beautiful, but one a rotten selfish brat and the other is kind hearted and fair.

1 comment:

Tasasha said...

I read that book several times as a child; I loved it