Saturday, January 16, 2010

2010- New Moon #1

So last night was a new moon.... a time associated with sending out intentions, hopes, and wishes into the empty space.... think about planting a seed.... me and the wonderful women in my life have been making it a point to take that time out of the month to really think about what we want to manifest in our lives, as well as, take the time to reflect on what has transpired in our lives since the last new moon. So, here are some of my intentions I want to send out into the world for this moon cycle....... And I'm aware I've been posting a lot of youtube things.... but my computer was stolen, so I've been just getting in where I fit in and I have no more photos.... But I'm working on new things Nina Parks 2010 will be all new. :)

Calvin & Hobbes - Robot Chicken - For more amazing video clips, click here

parkour motion reel from saggyarmpit on Vimeo.

No comments: